Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Word of 2010

N. O. W.

Everybody is doing it! Picking a word of the year, that is. Hopefully the irony that I chose the word "now" as my word for the year. . . on Feb.2 . . . doesn't elude you. I was going to choose "discipline" because you know that I need it but when a fellow blogger listed "now" as her almost choice, I recognized that it had to be my word. Ali Edwards started this idea [click for link to a course you can take on the idea] and called it "one little word". Her idea is to chose " . . . a word that I can focus on, mediate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life." - Ali Edwards.

So "NOW" it is. The thing is, that I chose a word LONG ago that I have focused on for most of my life: "LATER". I hardly even understand or comprehend "NOW" because I am so accustomed to "LATER".

NOW.

I'm excited.

1 comment:

Tricky Nag said...

I much prefer now over discipline. Good choice.