Friday, May 1, 2009

Lover of Nature

14°C. Today is the transition day from single digits to highs in the 20's. Can't wait to start complaining about how hot it is. Haha. I've looked up the definition of "naturalist" and I'm not so sure that it means what I want it to mean. I want it to mean "lover of nature". I just don't think that you can be a professional tree-hugger, or forest-path-follower so I'll stick with "naturalist". After helping DH pick out a new pair of glasses, we took the children for a little walk down in the ravine. There is still ice hanging out around the creek and nothing green on the trees but we didn't have to wear coats. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Naturalist...

Maybe it can also mean you don't eat foods that have preservatives, or anything that doesn't grow, swim or fly...

Dr. Laura has a new book out on SAHM's - have you seen it???